Wednesday 15 February 2012

Topshop Nail Varnish in Heart of Gold

I've not been hugely impressed with Topshop's makeup so far, as I felt it was a little overpriced for the product you actually receive. However, I was really impressed with this nail varnish!



'Heart of Gold' is a lovely silver-gold colour and although I used two coats, I reckon you could get away with one if you were in a rush.

The nail varnish has lasted really well for me and although I've been warned it is a bit of a mare to remove, I'm a big fan of varnishes which last a bit longer than a day or two.

I'm still not totally convinced by the Topshop makeup collection, since a lot of the products seem to be in fairly unwearable shades for me, but I was so impressed with this product that I will certainly be trying some more of their nail varnish.

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. I love topshop makeup, mainly the blushers though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may give them a bit more of a try, as I've heard good things!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. I have a very similar colour-it's gold, but has a metallic look to it. I love Topshop make up so far, especially the nail polish. It lasts longer than most of my nail polishes, which is always a plus!

    Great blog by the way, I am now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is pretty - I love a good gold nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel :) I have a proper yellow-gold one from Models Own and I absolutely love it, especially with black crackle-effect on top!

      Sarah x

      Delete

Make my day and leave me a comment!