Tuesday 7 February 2012

Product Review: Garnier HydraLock Light Moisturising Milk

My skin is never particularly dry, apart from the occasional bit on my legs after shaving, but I like to keep it moisturised, especially in these cold cold winter months. I've tried loads of body moisturisers - I'm a bit of a sucker for stuff like that! However, this is hands-down the best one I've used. I'm so converted to the stuff that I've got through two large (400ml) bottles and have recently purchased another.



I really like the scent of this moisturiser, although I get the feeling that it may not be for everyone. It is absorbed really into my skin, which is brilliant as I really dislike that greasy feeling left on your skin by a lot of creams and lotions. The spiel advertises this as for 'normal-dehydrated skin', and although as I said my skin is pretty normal it is perfect for me. I don't know what it would be like for those of you with really dry skin, but I have also tried the 'rich' version of this moisturiser and although I found it far too thick, that would probably be perfect for drier skin.

I also went out and bought the hand-cream version, which I haven't tried yet but have high hopes for. My hands are probably the bit that gets driest in the winter, so hopefully it will sort that out!

For the price - £5.65 for a large bottle from Boots - this stuff totally does the trick for me. I've tried a few higher end brands, as well as some cheaper ones, but this is by far my favourite and I can't recommend it enough!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!