Wednesday 4 January 2012

One Little Word: YES

I read about this idea over at Oh Shoot (click here to check out Vivs' post on her One Little Word) and I think the original idea is from here.

I'm a little unsure about setting myself a solid resolution for 2012, but I really like the idea of having a word which I can focus on for the year. It seems a more realistic idea for me and can be applied to lots of areas of my life.

I have chosen YES! as my One Little Word - I am a very careful person and I over-think a lot of things. I feel it would do me a lot of good to say 'yes' to things more often. I don't mean being totally reckless, but I often think I'm guilty of totally over-analysing and consequently worrying myself sick about things, instead of just saying a bit fat 'YES' and getting on with it!

So, my One Little Word for 2012 is: YES!


(credit)
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Taking the Yes Man approach sounds like a good resolution! Good luck and happy new year :) x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment!