Wednesday 30 November 2011

Forms, forms, forms...

Right now my life seems to revolve around filling in form after form after form! I'm busy applying both for a Masters course and jobs, and it is all one long application form. It's one of those boring things in life that noone enjoys doing, but who knows it could lead somewhere amazing! I must admit, sometimes I do get a little tired of filling in every qualification I ever achieved (although I'm definitely still proud I managed that A* in GCSE Welsh!) and it often seems a little never-ending. Nonetheless, I keep reminding myself that it'll all be worth it.

Since my house is so chilly I've taken to working wrapped up in my duvet and have busted out the lovely woolly socks little sis bought me last Christmas. Although I sure do wish my room wasn't quite so icy, there's something quite nice about being all cosied up with a big mug of tea. 

Where there's tea, there's hope
(credit)
I don't mind the cold weather too much, or even a light dusting of snow - as long as the trains are running I'm a happy bunny! A low point last year was heading home for Christmas and spending 3 hours stuck in Birmingham New Street because of the snow. I don't think I've ever been so relieved to get home!

I know everyone is already super excited about Christmas, but I'm one of those people that refuse to consider any present-buying, decorating, turkey-stuffing, etc. etc. until 1st December. My favourite part is definitely the music and I've got some good stuff lined up for a listen - I have been recommend 'A Very She & Him Christmas' and I can't wait to get stuck in! I'm sure I'll blog something ridiculously Christmassy when the time is here, but for now though I'm staying shtum. 

Hope you're as cosy as me!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!