Monday 14 November 2011

Back with a Veg-ance

Don't think that title really worked did it? Never mind, sorry I've been off the radar for a while, things have been so busy! But here I am once again.

I HAD to share my Innocent Veg Pot experience! I am not a vegetable lover at the best of times, and really struggle to try and get my five a day in. Recently I've been making a big effort to try and eat properly, as I know I'll always feel so much better when I've had plenty of fruit and veggies. One of my problems is that I find just plain old veg so boring (and broccoli is just plain horrible), so when I spotted this little pot reduced  in my local shop, I couldn't wait to try it!

Delicious!

I had the whole pot for dinner and it was delicious! I'm not a huge fan of spice, but it was perfect and although there were no noodles/rice etc., it was still really filling. For people like me who don't drool over healthy stuff, this is the perfect solution. I must admit, they're not cheap so I would only buy them reduced, but if that's your bag then I thoroughly recommend!

Well done to the lovely Innocent people :)

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. I freaking LOVE innocent. Genius.
    Caitlin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really struggle to get my 5 a day too. I like veg, it's fruit I'm not that keen on, but if we have a dinner with no veg then I struggle to find it elsewhere. I can't believe this is 3 of your 5 a day! Excellent.

    Oh, you've just commented on my blog, spooky!! Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these, so perfect for working lunches too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome :) but how can you hate broccoli!? You have to try it with gravy and cheese, its actually lush, lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could eat a different one of these every day and not get bored :) broccoli with cheese doesn't sound too bad, but I can't help but feel I'll always be a bit of a veggie-hater!

    Thanks for your comments guys :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment!