Tuesday 13 September 2011

No. 17 Baked Cherry Nail Varnish

This is the shade I'm currently wearing and it is gorgeous! It's one of the No. 17 'Fast Finish' range, which I love as they're nearly always on offer in Boots (there's often freebies involved and hey, who doesn't love them?!). The only downside to this range is that they don't often last past two or three days, and even less if you occasionally have the dreadful habit of having a chew every now and then! But nonetheless the colours are always on trend and cheap, making it a great range for those who like to have a pop of colour on their nails for a few days.

Apologies for the state of my nails - cut short for guitar!

'Baked Cherry' is a lovely pinky red

Have a great Monday!

Sarah x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!