Sunday 18 September 2011

Everything's Beachy

After spending almost the whole of yesterday being forced into watching football, I really fancied getting out and about today. This time we headed to Sea Palling near Norwich for a day at the beach. We took a walk on the beach and even a paddle in the water, until this dreaded black clouds which had followed us all the way finally burst! Thank goodness I had my new duffel coat with me...

Wrapped up but still going for a paddle!
We took a little packed lunch, but alas had to finish it in the car as the rain got heavier and heavier, but I had a great time anyway! It was definitely a little chilly, but nothing a cup of tea didn't solve when we got in.

Those ominous black clouds just before they burst
There's nothing like a day at the beach...even if it all gets a little wet!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!